Tour Guidelines & Rules
Area Zones, Times & Locations
Weekly Tour Sheets
|EDCAR Virtual Tour Guidelines|
Registration for all Marketing Meetings are required. See Current Link below:
Join Zoom Meeting on Thursdays
El Dorado County Association of Realtors is hosting a virtual marketing meeting in lieu of our tour meetings held on Wednesday & Thursdays!
We are combining all areas in El Dorado County, you can submit your listings for the Virtual Meeting the same way you would submit caravan dates in the past.
In your listing select the Caravan Dates Option, then find EDCAR - Virtual Tour for the desired date. Please only submit New Listings (on the market roughly the last week / two weeks). PLEASE NOTE: Do not place your property on the EDCAR Cameron Park/Diamond Springs/Pollock Pines caravan. You must select the "Virtual Tour" in order for your home to be featured.
Please Note: This is NOT an open-house, agents will not be required to have the homes open during this time, it is only the marketing portion of the meeting. The listing agent or a Realtor representative must be present on the Zoom call to have the listing featured.
Virtual Meeting Guidelines:
(Virtual Meeting will be held each Thursday at 8:30AM)
1. VIRTUAL MEETING DEADLINE TO ADD LISTINGS IS EVERY TUESDAY AT 9:00 A.M. IF THE ASSOCIATION IS CLOSED ON A MONDAY, WHICH IS A HOLIDAY, THE VIRTUAL MEETING DEADLINE WILL BE EXTENDED TO 10:00 A.M. ON TUESDAY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL THE ASSOCIATION OFFICE AT (530) 676-0161 OR (916) 933-3223.
2. Homes listed on the virtual meeting are for marketing purposes only, please do NOT hold an open house during this time. Agents are only required to attend the Zoom meeting and pitch the property.
3. Please add only new listings (roughly on market within the last two weeks, or back on the market) to the Virtual Marketing meeting.
4. We will be hosting a Virtual Marketing meeting each Thursday at 9AM during the COVID-19 Pandemic, or as long as Association leadership feels they are warranted.
5. You must register prior to joining the meeting. Please click the registration link above, you will then receive a confirmation email with the join link for the designated time.
El Dorado County Association of Realtors® - 4096 Motherlode Drive - Shingle Springs CA 95682 - Copyright (c) 2015 by EDCAR - All Content is Copyrighted - All Rights Reserved