EDCAR Tour Meetings - Click Here
Camino / Pollock Pines Tour Meetings - Click Here
EDCAR tour Meetings
The next meeting will take place at the Cameron Park Community Center (2502 Country Club Drive, Cameron Park CA 95682) on October 21st at 8:30AM. We look forward to seeing you there!
PDF download (Refreshed on Tuesday)
No RSVP is required to attend, simply show up at the Cameron Park Community Center at 8:30AM on scheduled tour dates.
If you would like your home to be featured, within Prospector select the Caravan Dates Option in the Revise Listing Section, then find "EDCAR - Tour" for the desired date. (Or EDCAR - Pollock Pines for Area Zones 12801 & 12802)
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently splitting El Dorado County into two tour locations. Our meeting at the Cameron Park Community Center will all cover EDC Area Zones except 12801 & 12802 (Camino/Cedar Grove/Pollock Pines). If you have a home you would like to feature in one of those areas please see the information on the Pollock Pines Tour below.)
In the past we also hosted a meeting in Diamond Springs at the Lions Hall on Wednesdays. Pending member feedback and inventory we will discuss a date to add those meetings back in the near future.
- Your listing must be "input" on tour into the Prospector system before 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, the week of the Tour. The deadline is extended only if there is a Monday holiday, the time is then extended to 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
- Add-ons shall not be allowed.
- Toursheets will be available at the EDCAR office late Tuesday morning, and at the weekly tour meetings. You can also download a PDF of the featured homes on www.edcar.org/tour.html
- We are currently hosting two meetings. All EDC area zones except 12801 & 12802 will be featured on our Elks Lodge Thursday Tour.
- Re-tours are limited to the following: Major modification to the home such as new flooring. If a home is to be re-toured, that information should be stated in the comments on the tour sheet. Price reductions will be featured on a separate sheet and announced. If you are re-touring a property due to a price-reduction(5% minimum reduction), please notify the Association at 530-676-0161 prior to the Tuesday cut-off time, rather than submitting through Prospector.
- In order to afford people more time to attend open houses, the homes on tour must be open from 9:15 a.m. (or a reasonable time after the meeting concludes) and remain open until 12:00 p.m. Either the agent, an assistant, the owner, or a lock box will be available in order for agents to view the home.
- An "Open House" sign must be in front of the property. Agents should not enter a house if the "Open House" sign is missing (this does not apply to the Pollock Pines).
- Tour is established for residential family homes. New construction should be ready to move into. Driveway should be in.
- Only REALTORS® are to pitch homes. Affiliates are not to pitch homes or say "it's a go" for a REALTOR®. If you cannot be present at the tour meeting, you should ask another REALTOR® to make comments about the property. If no one is present at the tour meeting, the home will be scratched.
- Card Appraisals (asking other REALTORS® what they think about the price or mailing a tour response card asking about price) are not allowed in El Dorado County.
- Some REALTORS® serve refreshments or provide a drawing for those who have toured their open houses. If you have a drawing, you need to attend the very next tour meeting in order to award the drawing. Any card included in the group of cards to be drawn from, is eligible to win the drawing. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you must give the prize and the cards to an associate or the tour director and ask them to hold the drawing.
- RESPA regulations prohibit some Affiliates from providing refreshments at tour meetings. If you are unsure about certain regulations please contact the Association.
- Please make sure that you place your listing in the correct zone and that remarks are appropriate.
If you have a special announcement related to the real estate industry, please arrive at the tour meetings 10 minutes prior to the beginning and advise the tour director of your announcement. They will make the determination if the announcement is appropriate.
- A schedule of tour dates, list of tour locations and names and phone numbers of tour directors are available at the Association office and can be emailed by request.
- Please note: these REALTOR®/Affiliate Tour Meetings are sponsored by EDCAR and are open to EDCAR REALTORS® and REALTOR® members of other Associations and to EDCAR Affiliates only. A member may bring a guest who is not a member to one meeting. Guests may be introduced but are asked to refrain from speaking at the meeting.
Camino / Pollock Pines Caravan Meetings
PDF download (Refreshed on Tuesday)
If you would like to participate in the Camino / Pollock Pines Caravan meeting, please see the rules below. You may also contact Emily Valdez @ email@example.com for more information.
Rules: BEFORE 9AM (10AM if Monday was a Holiday) on any given Tuesday, enter your 12801 or 12802 listing on the Pollock Pines Caravan through Prospector MLS. As long as we have at least 3 homes to view, your listing will be on the Thursday tour of that week. Come to the Z Group Real Estate office at 6127 Pony Express (Corner of Pony Express & Sanders Drive – Post Office street) for a VERY BRIEF meeting that is structured like the other MLS meetings. The meeting time is 9am sharp, and only lasts about 5 minutes, so it’s very important to be on time. We all caravan and stay together. You do not need open house signs up. You must show up to the meeting or send an Agent to caravan with us all and open your home for the group.
In your listing select the Caravan Dates Option, then find EDCAR - Pollock Pines - for the desired date to add your listing to the Camino / Pollock Pines Tour.