PLEASE NOTE: TOUR DEADLINE IS EVERY TUESDAY AT 9:00 A.M.
IF THE ASSOCIATION IS CLOSED ON A MONDAY, WHICH IS A HOLIDAY, THE TOUR
DEADLINE WILL BE EXTENDED TO 10:00 A.M. ON TUESDAY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
REGARDING THE TOUR, PLEASE CALL THE ASSOCIATION OFFICE AT (530) 676-0161
OR (916) 933-3223.
- Your listing must be "input" on tour into the Prospector
system before 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday,
the week of the Tour. The deadline is extended only if there is a
Monday holiday, the time is then extended to 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
- Add-ons shall not be allowed.
- Tour sheets will be available at the EDCAR office late Tuesday morning,
and at the weekly tour meetings. Also on the member side under weekly
- Please note that certain areas are toured less often than others.
Please check the monthly tour agenda to see when these areas are toured.
- Re-tours are limited to the following: Major modification to the
home such as new flooring. If a home is to be re-toured, that information
should be stated in the comments on the tour sheet. Price reductions
will be featured on a separate sheet and announced. If you are re-touring
a property due to a price-reduction (5% minimum reduction), you must
submit the property to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the tuesday cut-off
time, rather than submitting through Prospector.
- In order to afford people more time to attend open houses, the
homes on tour must be open from 9:15
a.m. and remain open until 12:00 p.m. Either the
agent, an assistant, the owner, or a lock box will be available in
order for agents to view the home.
- An "Open House" sign must
be in front of the property. Agents should
not enter a house if the "Open House" sign
is missing (this does not apply to the Pollock Pines).
- Tour is established for residential family homes. New construction
should be ready to move into. Driveway should be in.
- Only REALTORS® are to pitch homes. Affiliates are not to pitch
homes or say "it's a go" for a REALTOR®. If you cannot
be present at the tour meeting, you should ask another REALTOR®
to make comments about the property. If no one is present at the tour
meeting, the home will be scratched.
- Card Appraisals (asking other REALTORS® what they think about
the price or mailing a tour response card asking about price) are
not allowed in El Dorado County.
- Some REALTORS® serve refreshments or provide a drawing for
those who have toured their open houses. If you have a drawing, you
need to attend the very next tour meeting in order to award the drawing.
Any card included in the group of cards to be drawn from, is eligible
to win the drawing. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you must
give the prize and the cards to an associate or the tour director
and ask them to hold the drawing.
- RESPA regulations prohibit some Affiliates from providing refreshments
at tour meetings. If you are unsure about certain regulations please
contact the Association.
- Please make sure that you place your listing in the correct zone
and that remarks are appropriate.
- If you have a special announcement related to the real estate industry,
please arrive at the tour meetings 10 minutes prior to the beginning
and advise the tour director of your announcement. They will make
the determination if the announcement is appropriate.
- A schedule of tour dates, list of tour locations and names and
phone numbers of tour directors are available at the Association office
and at the tour meetings.
- Please note: these REALTOR®/Affiliate Tour Meetings are sponsored
by EDCAR and are open to EDCAR REALTORS® and REALTOR® members
of other Associations and to EDCAR Affiliates only. A member may bring
a guest who is not a member to one meeting. Guests may be introduced
but are asked to refrain from speaking at the meeting.
of consideration to your fellow participants, please turn off your cell
phones and pagers during the meeting. All those whose cell phones or
pagers go off, will be asked to donate $10.00 to the Sunshine Fund.
Pollock Pines Tour Guidelines
- As long as we have at least 3 homes
to view, your listing will be on the Thursday tour
of that week.
- Come to the Z Group Real Estate office
at 6127 Pony Express (Corner of Pony Express &
Sanders Drive – Post Office street) for a VERY BRIEF meeting
that is structured similar to the other MLS meetings. The meeting
time is 9am sharp, and only lasts about
5 minutes, so it’s very important to be on time.
- We all caravan and stay together.
- You do not
need open house signs up.
- You must show up to the meeting or send an Agent to open your house
for you and caravan with us.
- Please direct questions about the Pollock Pines tour to Emily
Valdez at 530-409-0045 or PollockPinesTour@gmail.com